This beautiful board can be used as a chopping board or platter board. This is the same design as our Natural Grazer Board but it is branded with our original classic Wooden Anchor logo.
Wooden Anchor is our local sustainable timber sawmill company in the Byron Bay shire.
The board is designed to enhance the presentation and enjoyment of big beautiful platters.
- Handcrafted locally in the Byron Bay shire
- Made of solid camphor laurel for natural strength and hardiness to withstand years of use.
- Versatile design, may be used decoratively as a dining table centrepiece when not serving food, or as your daily chopping board.
- Handcrafted from one select grade piece of timber, creating that long lasting board. Unlike joined boards that can split and seperate over time.
- Completely food safe for your peace of mind. Naturally anti bacterial timber thats gentle on knifes.
- Packaging is made of recycled and recyclable materials.
Timber that doesn't cost the earth
Our camphor laurel timber is harvested sensitively from private properties in the Byron Shire, in a way which promotes native regrowth and increases biodiversity to the environment. The tree is an invasive foreign species which suffocates our native vegetation if not cleared & harvested appropriately. We are in effect creating wildlife habitat corridors and dramatically improving the environment.
Large 55-80cm Long
X Large 81-110cm Long
*please note: all boards are made to order allow 1-2 weeks for delivery.
* Pre orders will be sent 2-3 weeks from order date.