Love entertaining in style? We have designed a range with this in mind.
The Wood and Graze, Grazing collection is specifically designed to enhance the presentation and enjoyment of big beautiful platters.
- Handcrafted locally in the Byron Bay shire
- Made of solid camphor laurel for natural strength and hardiness to withstand years of use.
- Versatile design, may be used decoratively as a dining table centrepiece when not serving food, or as your daily chopping board.
- Handcrafted from one select grade piece of timber, creating that long lasting board. Unlike joined boards that can split and seperate over time.
- Completely food safe for your peace of mind. Naturally anti bacterial timber thats gentle on knifes.
- Packaging is made of recycled and recyclable materials.
Timber that doesn't cost the earth
Our camphor laurel timber is harvested sensitively from private properties in the Byron Shire, in a way which promotes native regrowth and increases biodiversity to the environment. The tree is an invasive foreign species which suffocates our native vegetation if not cleared & harvested appropriately. We are in effect creating wildlife habitat corridors and dramatically improving the environment.
Large 55-80cm Long
X Large 81-110cm Long
*please note: all boards are made to order. Any products ordered over the Christmas, New year period will be sent in the first 2 weeks of January 2020
* Pre orders will be sent 2-3 weeks from order date.