The Wood and Graze Collective can take you from your afternoon platter board to your regular chopping board. The perfect size to use for all occasions.
This board has a stylish large round handle that can be used to carry platters easily or hang in your kitchen.
- Made of solid camphor laurel for natural strength and hardiness to withstand years of use.
- Versatile design, may be used decoratively as a dining table centrepiece when not serving food.
- Handcrafted from one select grade piece of timber, creating that long lasting board. Unlike joined boards that can split and seperate over time.
- Completely food safe for your peace of mind. Naturally anti bacterial timber.
- Not your average grazing board, they are built to last generations.
Our timber is harvested sensitively from private properties in the Byron Shire, in a way which promotes native regrowth and increases biodiversity to the environment.
We have improved our packaging, made of recycled and recyclable materials and printed with organic inks for additional eco-friendliness.
Size - 30cm x 80cm long